Thursday, August 20, 2009

Remba Beauty Initiative July 14th – 17th

Ricky and I have spent 3 days straight working on the Remba promotional video. I was very excited about this video because I get to personally work on it more than the KEZA Promo video. When we made the Keza video I was still learning final cut pro and only shooting every couple days or so… BUT now that I have been practicing editing and shooting since the Keza video, I get to help Ricky out much more with the Remba video. I use to do little things to help Ricky like holding the boom mic, or the reflector, subtitling, and organizing footage. Now with this video I was able to shoot more, help with the storyboard of the video, be more involved with the editing, and overall more involved with making the video. My title is the Producer of the video. I am really starting get the hang of things, and I can only improve from here… THANKS TO RICKY JOHN NORRIS ☺ With the projects we will have in the future, I will gradually have more involvement in the making of the videos and the capturing. I am learning so much and am so blessed to have such a great teacher!

Remba Beauty Initiative from Ricky Norris on Vimeo.

No comments: