Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SHOUT OUT!!!! To my IC fam… and you sis ☺

A HUGE shout out to everyone that I love who is in DC right now for Invisible Children’s Lobby Days!!! I LOVE YOU CLAIRE!!!! I love and miss you all terribly! Bethany, thank you for the call! it was the best 4am wake up call I have ever received. I was in the dark, under my mosquito net, with big crocodile tears running down my face as I am listening to all of your voices. Tears of excitement, envy that I am not there, because I miss you all, and hearing your voices Bethany, Wallis, Sis, Jo, Margie, Chris, Chad, and Jason made me remember all the amazing times and crazy times we all had over the past year and how much it physically hurts to be away from you all. Words cannot express how happy I am that we made it to Capital Hill! Even though I am sad to be missing it, I know that this is exactly where God wants me to be, and DC is where you all are meant to be, taking it by storm!

AND… HOLY CRAP I just got to watch the Rescue Aftermath Video… cried my eyes out in front of my whole house. No words… Just tears! God I miss you guys, ASSISTANTS I WISH YOU WERE WITH ME WHEN I WATCHED IT!
MUCH LOVE! I cant wait to see you all again!

1 comment:

Bethany Bylsma said...

you are a dream. Miss you. Too much.
No Africa for me this fall Nel...but I have hope we'll get there again...at the same time. :-)
Love you.
Come to Portland. I'm looking for our commune house.
Love you.